The Hilliard Lyons Internship Program allows college students to gain supervised practical experience in the financial services industry. During the internship, the students are given the opportunity to learn about:
- Planning, control and measurement systems
- Administrative/financial policies and procedures
- Hilliard Lyons' mission, philosophy and culture
- Firm objectives
Candidates must hold the following qualifications:
- Current college student at an accredited college
- Completion of a minimum of one year of study at an accredited college
- Minimum of a 2.5 grade point average
- Letter of recommendation from a college instructor
- Completion of all application procedures and satisfactory background checks
The Hilliard Lyons' Internship Program is structured as follows:
- Eight to twelve week program depending on individual college and branch/department schedules (extended placement may occur if dictated by course requirements).
- Placement in a branch/department which meets career objectives and company needs.
- Assignment of a preceptor within the branch/department to offer guidance and structure on-the-job training projects.
- Final evaluation completed by both intern and preceptor.
- Interns are not eligible for benefits and are paid an hourly wage.
If interested, click here and select "Internship" for the Position Type to identify any available Internship positions in the current year.