- Hilliard Lyons advisors ranked on top advisors list - The Lane Report
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Ranked on Top Advisors List
- Saving for Your Children’s Future
- Tony Backert Named to 2016 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisers
- Ten Topics to Discuss with Your 18-Year-Old
- Tax Center
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Claim Two of Kentuckys Top Twelve Spots on Prestigious List
- Solid financial planning can help investors weather any economic storm
- Long-term care options are broader than you think – if you act in time
- Robo-advisors provide a starting point for investing, but be wary of their limitations
- Leave a legacy through careful business succession planning
- Five basic documents you need in your estate plan – even with limited assets
- Making the Case for Higher Academic Standards
- Upgraded version of Hilliard.com is live
- Edgy Shark Tank co-host coming to Louisville
- Hilliard Lyons enlists Wharton School to train its advisers
- Some Windows XP users can no longer access HL Online
- JCPS educators celebrated in awards ceremony
- HL client a Plan Sponsor of the Year finalist
- Jim Allen discusses changes in the financial-services industry
- Hilliard Lyons Officials Talk Death and Taxes
- Hilliard Lyons Expands Trust Operations
- Two HL Equity Research Analysts Win 2013 StarMine Awards
- CEO James Allen Honored for Leadership in Education
- Hilliard Lyons Creates Teacher Excellence Awards
- Four Hilliard Lyons Advisors Named to FT400
- Business Owner Services in the Spotlight
- Hilliard Lyons Acquires the Assets of Great Lakes Capital Markets
- Business First Reporter Kevin Eigelbach Catches Up with CEO Jim Allen
- Hilliard Lyons Wins Governor's Award in the Arts
Four Hilliard Lyons Advisors Named to FT400
HILLIARD LYONS FINANCIAL CONSULTANTS ADAM ESTES, STEPHEN FISH, PETE MAHURIN AND JEFF ROBERTS HAVE BEEN NAMED TO THE FINANCIAL TIMES TOP 400 FINANCIAL ADVISORS
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (April 11, 2013) – Hilliard Lyons congratulates Financial Consultants Adam Estes, Stephen Fish, Pete Mahurin and Jeff Roberts, who have been selected for the 2013 The Financial Times’ Top 400 Financial Advisors list.
The Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisors is based in large part on data gathered from and verified by broker-dealer home offices, and, as identified by The Financial Times, reflected each advisor’s performance in six primary areas: assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, experience, credentials and accessibility.
According to The Financial Times, “The financial advisors were assessed from the perspective of current and prospective investors. The FT rewards attributes that investors care about.”
All four advisors are Senior Vice Presidents and members of the firm’s CEO Council.
Mr. Estes, of Bloomington, Ind., was recently named to the Barron’s 2013 Top 1,000 Advisors ranking, and has been recognized by On Wall Street magazine multiple times as one of the Top 40 Advisors Under 40.
Mr. Fish, of Kenwood, Ohio, has twice been named to the Barron’s 2013 Top Advisors ranking and is a five-time winner of the Five-Star Wealth Manager designation, which is awarded to a select group of personal wealth managers based on client satisfaction and peer review scores.
Mr. Mahurin manages the Bowling Green office and is also chairman of HL Financial Services, LLC. Mr. Mahurin’s team recently surpassed a significant milestone: They now manage client assets of more than one billion dollars.
Mr. Roberts is based at the firm’s corporate headquarters in Louisville, Ky.