- Hilliard Lyons advisors ranked on top advisors list - The Lane Report
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Ranked on Top Advisors List
- Saving for Your Children’s Future
- Tony Backert Named to 2016 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisers
- Ten Topics to Discuss with Your 18-Year-Old
- Tax Center
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Claim Two of Kentuckys Top Twelve Spots on Prestigious List
- Solid financial planning can help investors weather any economic storm
- Long-term care options are broader than you think – if you act in time
- Robo-advisors provide a starting point for investing, but be wary of their limitations
- Leave a legacy through careful business succession planning
- Five basic documents you need in your estate plan – even with limited assets
- Making the Case for Higher Academic Standards
- Upgraded version of Hilliard.com is live
- Edgy Shark Tank co-host coming to Louisville
- Hilliard Lyons enlists Wharton School to train its advisers
- Some Windows XP users can no longer access HL Online
- JCPS educators celebrated in awards ceremony
- HL client a Plan Sponsor of the Year finalist
- Jim Allen discusses changes in the financial-services industry
- Hilliard Lyons Officials Talk Death and Taxes
- Hilliard Lyons Expands Trust Operations
- Two HL Equity Research Analysts Win 2013 StarMine Awards
- CEO James Allen Honored for Leadership in Education
- Hilliard Lyons Creates Teacher Excellence Awards
- Four Hilliard Lyons Advisors Named to FT400
- Business Owner Services in the Spotlight
- Hilliard Lyons Acquires the Assets of Great Lakes Capital Markets
- Business First Reporter Kevin Eigelbach Catches Up with CEO Jim Allen
- Hilliard Lyons Wins Governor's Award in the Arts
Hilliard Lyons Wins Governor's Award in the Arts
The employees of Hilliard Lyons are pleased and honored that the firm has been named the Kentucky Arts Council’s Business recipient of the Governor’s Award in the Arts, the Commonwealth’s highest honor in the arts.
The Award honors a Kentucky business or businessperson for outstanding support of the arts. In announcing the award, the Arts Council noted that Hilliard Lyons is a generous and long-time patron of virtually every arts organization in the region. For example, Hilliard Lyons supports the Louisville Orchestra, Actors Theatre of Louisville and the Kentucky Opera and sponsors numerous arts events. The firm also provides the volunteer leadership of its employees on governing boards of the community’s arts organizations.
“Hilliard Lyons enhances the quality of life and furthers the economic development of the region through its support of the arts,” the Council noted.
The Governor’s Awards in the Arts are presented in nine different categories and this year’s winners will be honored by Gov. Steve Beshear at a public ceremony and celebration in October, in the Capitol Rotunda, Frankfort.
"I am pleased to recognize this group of organizations and citizens who believe in the power of the arts," Gov. Beshear said in a statement this week. "Their contributions have been generous and their achievements extraordinary."