- Equifax Breach
- Yes, You Do Need an Estate Plan – Even If You’re Not Rich
- You Can’t Plan for Tomorrow by Waiting for Tomorrow
- Is $1 Million Enough to Retire?
- Hilliard Lyons Names Thomas Kessinger President
- Hilliard Lyons Financial Consultants Named to Financial Times' Top 400 Advisers List
- Hilliard Lyons advisors ranked on top advisors list - The Lane Report
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Ranked on Top Advisors List
- Saving for Your Children’s Future
- Tony Backert Named to 2016 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisers
- Ten Topics to Discuss with Your 18-Year-Old
- Tax Center
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Claim Two of Kentuckys Top Twelve Spots on Prestigious List
- Solid financial planning can help investors weather any economic storm
- Long-term care options are broader than you think – if you act in time
- Robo-advisors provide a starting point for investing, but be wary of their limitations
- Leave a legacy through careful business succession planning
- Five basic documents you need in your estate plan – even with limited assets
- Making the Case for Higher Academic Standards
- Upgraded version of Hilliard.com is live
- Edgy Shark Tank co-host coming to Louisville
- Hilliard Lyons enlists Wharton School to train its advisers
- Some Windows XP users can no longer access HL Online
- JCPS educators celebrated in awards ceremony
- HL client a Plan Sponsor of the Year finalist
- Jim Allen discusses changes in the financial-services industry
- Hilliard Lyons Officials Talk Death and Taxes
- Hilliard Lyons Expands Trust Operations
- Two HL Equity Research Analysts Win 2013 StarMine Awards
- CEO James Allen Honored for Leadership in Education
- Hilliard Lyons Creates Teacher Excellence Awards
- Four Hilliard Lyons Advisors Named to FT400
- Business Owner Services in the Spotlight
- Hilliard Lyons Acquires the Assets of Great Lakes Capital Markets
- Business First Reporter Kevin Eigelbach Catches Up with CEO Jim Allen
- Hilliard Lyons Wins Governor's Award in the Arts
Hilliard Lyons Advisors Claim Two of Kentuckys Top Twelve Spots on Prestigious ListEach year, Barron’s ranks the nation’s best financial advisors on the basis of assets under management, revenues generated by the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice, and philanthropic work.
Barron’s released its annual Top 1,200 State-by-State Advisors list this week, and Louisville-based Hilliard Lyons saw two of the firm’s advisors named to the list of the best financial advisors in Kentucky. These rankings are based on data from more than 4,000 of the nation’s best financial advisors.
Pete Mahurin, a senior vice president and member of the firm’s CEO Council, manages the Hilliard Lyons Bowling Green branch. His office offers financial planning, retirement planning, and estate planning for individuals and businesses. Mahurin has been named to Barron’s list of top advisors for four consecutive years.
For the sixth consecutive year, Mitch Settle was named to Barron’s list of top financial advisors. Settle, a Financial Consultant in Hilliard Lyons’ Owensboro branch, is also a senior vice president and a member of the firm’s CEO Council. He ranks #8 on Barron’s list of top financial advisors in Kentucky. Settle and his team offer financial planning, retirement planning, and estate planning for businesses and individuals.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/03/prweb13268198.htm