- Equifax Breach
- Yes, You Do Need an Estate Plan – Even If You’re Not Rich
- You Can’t Plan for Tomorrow by Waiting for Tomorrow
- Is $1 Million Enough to Retire?
- Hilliard Lyons Names Thomas Kessinger President
- Hilliard Lyons Financial Consultants Named to Financial Times' Top 400 Advisers List
- Hilliard Lyons advisors ranked on top advisors list - The Lane Report
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Ranked on Top Advisors List
- Saving for Your Children’s Future
- Tony Backert Named to 2016 Financial Times 401 Top Retirement Plan Advisers
- Ten Topics to Discuss with Your 18-Year-Old
- Tax Center
- Hilliard Lyons Advisors Claim Two of Kentuckys Top Twelve Spots on Prestigious List
- Solid financial planning can help investors weather any economic storm
- Long-term care options are broader than you think – if you act in time
- Robo-advisors provide a starting point for investing, but be wary of their limitations
- Leave a legacy through careful business succession planning
- Five basic documents you need in your estate plan – even with limited assets
- Making the Case for Higher Academic Standards
- Upgraded version of Hilliard.com is live
- Edgy Shark Tank co-host coming to Louisville
- Hilliard Lyons enlists Wharton School to train its advisers
- Some Windows XP users can no longer access HL Online
- JCPS educators celebrated in awards ceremony
- HL client a Plan Sponsor of the Year finalist
- Jim Allen discusses changes in the financial-services industry
- Hilliard Lyons Officials Talk Death and Taxes
- Hilliard Lyons Expands Trust Operations
- Two HL Equity Research Analysts Win 2013 StarMine Awards
- CEO James Allen Honored for Leadership in Education
- Hilliard Lyons Creates Teacher Excellence Awards
- Four Hilliard Lyons Advisors Named to FT400
- Business Owner Services in the Spotlight
- Hilliard Lyons Acquires the Assets of Great Lakes Capital Markets
- Business First Reporter Kevin Eigelbach Catches Up with CEO Jim Allen
- Hilliard Lyons Wins Governor's Award in the Arts
Some Windows XP users can no longer access HL Online
We recently upgraded this website's servers to improve security. Unfortunately, that means that clients using computers with Windows XP as their operating system can not access their HL Online accounts using Internet Explorer or Safari as their browsers.
We have three options to suggest for accessing your account:
- Upgrade your computer's operating system to Windows 7 or 8. This is the option we recommend, because continuing to use a computer with XP as its operating system exposes you to serious security risks.
- Use a different computer with an operating system newer than Windows XP, such as Windows 7, 8, or 10 - or an Apple computer.
- Use another device, such as a tablet, iPad, or smart phone.
We regret the inconvenience. Unfortunately, each computer is slightly different, so we cannot give you definitive advice on how to fix this problem. If you continue to have trouble accessing your account, you should contact whoever normally provides you with technical support on your computer.