As one of the nation's oldest investment firms, Hilliard Lyons has been providing financial insight to generations of clients since 1854. Our Financial Consultants provide a thoroughly planned approach to wealth management, focusing on the creation, preservation and distribution of wealth in alignment with the different stages of a clients life.
We specialize in wealth planning for retirement needs, business succession, education funding and legacy building. Utilizing a wide array of investment solutions, we can customize a wealth management strategy for even the most complex of financial pictures.
- James Allen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kessinger III, President
- Alan Newman, Executive Vice President and Director, Private Client Group
- Gary England, Executive Vice President and Chief Legal Officer
- Bary Dedge, Executive Vice President and Director, IT / Operations / Enterprise Project Management
- Jaleigh White, Executive Vice President and Director, Wealth Services
- Joe Cutsinger, Executive Vice President and Director, Budget and Financial Analytics
- Nick Papachristou, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Chuck Grimley, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Carmella Miller, Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC)
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA)
Hilliard Lyons is owned by Houchens Industries – a diversified conglomerate owned by its employees – and Hilliard Lyons employees.
Media Contact information
Members of the media are advised to contact Garrison Cox at: (800) 444-1854, x1774, or (502) 588-1774.
All others should contact Hilliard Lyons at:
(800) 444-1854 or firstname.lastname@example.org